Modern Office Suites To Let.
Skyline Court is situated off Third Avenue within the Centrum 100 Business Park area. This is an established business location approximately 2 miles from Burton upon Trent town centre and less than 1 mile from the Branston junction of the A38 trunk road.
Skyline Court is a modern, two storey office building with its own adjacent private car park. Wing 1 is let and occupied and Wing 2 is completely self-contained and available to let as a whole or in individual suites in any combination. The office accommodation is predominantly open plan and complete with carpets, skirting trunking, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and double glazed external windows. Each suite has male and female toilets and there is a passenger lift between floors.
Externally Wing 2 has the benefit of 23 dedicated car parking spaces within the adjacent car park area.
|Ground Floor Suite 1||134.8||1,451|
|Ground Floor Suite 2||139.7||1,504|
|First Floor Suite 5||137.4||1,479|
|First Floor Suite 6||144.4||1,554|
|Total IPMS3 Area||556.3||5,988|
NB The accommodation is available as a whole or as individual suites in any combination.
We understand that mains electricity, water and drainage are available to the premises.
The premises are available to let by way of new full repairing and insuring leases for a term of years to be agreed incorporating 3 yearly upward only rent reviews.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an energy rating within Band C (67). A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained from the agents.
By appointment with the agents.
Properties at this location:
- Size: 556.3
- Short Description: TO LET - From 134.8 sq.m. (1,451 sq.ft.)
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:email@example.com
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.