HISTORIC BUILDING AVAILABLE TO LET FOR RESTAURANT USE
Kingston CPC have been instructed by Tamworth Borough Council to market the former Carnegie Centre Building in Tamworth Town Centre for use as a restaurant. The attractive Edwardian building was originally constructed in 1905 through the generosity of the renowned philanthropist Andrew Carnegie as the first free library of Tamworth. The property is well situated within the designated “Enterprise Quarter”, close to the town’s Central Library and adjacent to the Assembly Rooms which are currently being refurbished and extended.
The property will be available to let from approximately Autumn 2019 and is considered ideal for a high end restaurant use. The detached building is single storey with a gross internal floor area of approximately 252 sq m (2,712 sq ft) and has all mains services connected. The lease will include an area of adjacent land for exclusive use as an external seating area.
Interested parties should contact Kingston CPC tel: 01543 414300 or via www.kingstoncpc.co.uk for further information.