Warehousing Units To Let.
Shenstone Business Park is ideally located for warehousing and distribution, being within 1 mile of junction T5 on the M6 Toll motorway, and also the A38/A5, which lead to the M42 and M6 motorways. Shenstone is situated approximately 13 miles north of Birmingham and 4 miles south of Lichfield. The site is also adjacent to Shenstone station providing easy access to and from the Birmingham conurbation and the centre of the city.
The two warehouse buildings available are set within a secure site on the edge of Shenstone’s industrially developed area.
The main warehouse building is of traditional steel portal frame construction with cavity wall brick/blockwork at low level, surmounted by insulated profile metal cladding to the upper walls and roof. Eaves height is approximately 5m. A staff welfare and toilet block is located to the front of the building.
Lighting and heating are installed. Goods access is to both sides of the building.
There is a large opening towards the front of the building leading into the smaller high bay warehouse (approximately 8.5m eaves), which is of similar but more recent construction, and has goods access via two roller shutter doors to the front of the building.
Externally there is ample onsite parking.
Main Warehouse: 3,860 sq.m. (41,548 sq.ft.)
High bay warehouse: 1,031 sq.m. (11,097 sq.ft.)
Total Gross Internal Area: 4,891 sq.m. (52,645 sq.ft.)
All usual mains services are connected to the buildings.
New lease available: terms to be agreed.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an Energy Performance Rating within Band F (144). A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained from the agents.
By appointment with the agents.
Properties at this location:
- Size: 1031 sq m
- TO LET - High bay warehouse 1,031 sq.m. (11,097 sq.ft.)
- Size: 3860 sq m
- TO LET - Main Warehouse 3,860 sq.m. (41,548 sq.ft.)
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:email@example.com
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.