Modern Office Suites To Let.
Ventura House is ideally situated on Ventura Park Road adjacent to Ventura Retail Park. This modern business and retail area has become the principal “gateway” to Tamworth from the A5 trunk road which provides dual carriageway access to the M42 motorway junction 10 (3.5 miles), the A38 trunk road and the M6 Toll (5 miles).
Tamworth itself is an ideal business location being strategically located at the heart of the Midlands motorway network with good access to the Midlands regional centres of Birmingham, Derby, Leicester and Coventry together with Birmingham International Airport and Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
Two first floor office suites within a two storey building with shared ground floor access. Each suite provides open plan accommodation refurbished to a modern specification including:
- air conditioning
- suspended ceiling with integrated lighting
- fitted carpets
- double glazed external windows
- perimeter trunking
There are shared male and female toilets and a shower facility at first floor level. Externally each suite has the benefit of designated car parking spaces within the adjacent car park areas.
|Reception Areawith internal staircase to first floor|
|Shared male and female toilets and shower facility|
NB The two suites are available separately or can be combined to provide a total floor area of 859.26 sq.m. (9,249 sq.ft.).
We understand that mains electricity, water and drainage are connected to the building.
The premises are available to let by way of a sub-lease on terms to be agreed.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an energy rating within Band C (75). A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained from the agents.
By appointment with the agents Kingston CPC tel 01543 414300 or Burley Browne tel Tel: 0121 321 3441.
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.