Modern Office Suites To Let.
Park Plaza is a new office development situated just off the Cannock Eastern By-pass and offering good access to Cannock town centre and the M6 and M6 Toll motorway.
The development comprises five separate buildings offering a range of office suites. The office suites are located in Falcon Point at the front of the development.
The ground floor office accommodation has an entrance reception/office, a large open plan office with a further office/meeting room and a private meeting room leading off. However, all internal partitioning can be adjusted/removed by the ingoing tenant to suit. The office is self-contained with its own kitchen, WC, disabled WC and comms room. The offices are carpeted and have Category II lighting, air cooling and heating.
The second floor office accommodation is split currently into 4 large offices but the internal partitioning can be adjusted/removed by the tenant to suit. The office is self-contained and on the second floor with lift access. There are toilet facilities and the offices are carpeted, with Cat 2 lighting, air cooling and heating.
The building has fully glazed aluminium curtain walling throughout.
8 car parking spaces have been allocated for each suite.
We understand that all usual mains services except gas are connected to the property.
Ground Floor Suite – £12,500 per annum exclusive
Second Floor Suite – £14,000 per annum exclusive
The property is available to let by way of a new internal repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed. Further details upon application. A service charge will be payable towards the maintenance of internal and external common areas and services based off £1.00 per sq.ft. per annum.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an energy rating within Band D (93). A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained from the agents.
By appointment with the agents.
Properties at this location:
- Size: 188.45
- Short Description: TO LET - Second Floor 188.45 sq.m. (2,028 sq.ft.)
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.