Residential Development Site For Sale.
The site is situated off Fairfields Hill, Polesworth, adjacent to the Coventry Canal and within close proximity of local amenities including schools and shops. Polesworth is a popular North Warwickshire village approximately 4 miles east of Tamworth and surrounded by open countryside yet within easy reach of the M42 motorway and A5 trunk road.
A single parcel of land with a site area of approximately 0.4 hectares (0.99 acres). The site currently contains two dwellings and a garage together with garden land and will be sold with the existing buildings in situ.
Outline Planning Permission (Ref: PAP/2015/0634) has recently been granted with conditions for the redevelopment of the site to include the demolition of the existing houses (nos. 5 and 7 Fairfields Hill) and the erection of 10 new detached dwellings with a new access road from Fairfields Hill and associated parking. A copy of the approved scheme site plan is included with these details. The Planning Consent is not subject to any Section 106 Agreements and there is no requirement for affordable housing. A copy of the Decision Notice and further details including copies of various reports and surveys undertaken as part of the application process are available on the Local Planning Authority website or from the selling agents.
Interested parties should discuss any specific Planning enquiries with North Warwickshire Borough Council Planning Department Tel: 01827 715341.
The site is available for sale with vacant possession. The site is currently held under a number of different Titles including a small section which has Possessory Title and there are two other small areas of land within the site which are unregistered but covered by a Statutory Declaration. Further details will be provided to interested parties who register their details with the selling agents as below.
Procedure For Submission Of Offers
All offers are invited by 12 noon on Friday, 4th August 2017. Offers should be submitted in writing (but not email) and delivered before the above time and date to the selling agent’s offices at 30 Bore Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 6PQ. All offers should include the following information:-
1. The name and address of the prospective purchaser.
2. The purchase price.
3. Details of any conditions attached to the offer.
4. The prospective purchaser’s proposed timetable for clearing any conditions, exchanging contracts and completing.
5. Confirmation of the prospective purchaser’s proposed funding arrangements including details of any third party finance if required.
6. Solicitor’s details.
NB Our client is under no obligation to accept the highest or indeed any offer received.
Interested parties should register their details with the selling agents to receive further information and – if required – to arrange a site visit.
Access onto the site must be arranged through the selling agents.
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.