Warehouse Premises with enclosed yard To Let.
The premises are well situated within the Lichfield road industrial estate with access off mariner. This is an established industrial and commercial location to the north west of Tamworth Town centre, close to the a51 Lichfield road and approximately 1.5 miles from the a5 trunk road which provides dual carriage access to the m42 motorway Junction 10 (5 miles) and the m6 Toll Junction T4 (6 miles).
Unit 40 -46 mariner is a recently refurbished steel portal frame building with brick and profile cladding above surmounted by a pitched roof with translucent roof lights. There are ground level loading doors with an extensive concrete surfaced yard area which is accessed from both Gerrard & Mariner. There are two storey brick clad offices to the front of the warehouse with a dedicated car parking area.
The self-contained unit benefits from the following:
• steel portal frame construction
• Two-storey office accommodation
• minimum working height 6.03m
• Lighting to the warehouse
• four level access loading doors
• male and female Wc’s
• enclosed concrete surfaced yard area with gated vehicular access off Mariner and Gerrard
Warehouse area: 2,632.02 sq.m. (28,331 sq.ft.)
Office (ground floor): 218.71 sq.m. (2,354 sq.ft.)
Office (first floor): 214.92 sq.m. (2,313 sq.ft.)
Total: 3,065.64 sq.m. (32,999 sq.ft.)
We understand that mains services are connected to the property. Prospective tenants are advised to test the apparatus to satisfy themselves.
The property is available to let by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease. Please contact the sole agents for further details.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an energy rating within Band C (69).
By appointment with the agents Kingston CPC tel: 01543 414300 or JLL tel: 0121 643 6440.
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:email@example.com
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.