City House, City Wharf, Davidson Road, Lichfield
Address: City House, City Wharf, Davidson Road, Lichfield, WS14 9DZ
Property ID: 3457
Property Type: Office
TO LET From 392.8 sq.m. (4,228 sq.ft.)
Grade A Office Building To Let.
City Wharf is located in the centre of Lichfield, adjacent to the cross-city railway station for access to Birmingham and towns in between. All city centre facilities are easily accessible.
The development, of which this building forms part, provides up to 45,000 sq.ft. of high specification offices in eleven buildings.
The building was completed in June 2008 and constructed to a high standard. There is independent security controlled access to the building and a secondary access if required. Male/female and disabled toilet facilities, shower and kitchen areas are incorporated in the core area by each entrance door.
The specification includes:-
Total Net Internal Floor Area: 814.7 sq.m. (8,769 sq.ft.)
- Raised access floors with floor boxes
- New carpet tiles
- Suspended ceilings with LG7 compliant lighting
- Fan coil heating/cooling ceiling mounted units
- Double glazing
- Some internal partitioning for executive offices and Boardroom
- Fitted kitchen
- 26 car parking spaces
Consideration will be given to dividing the building floor by floor. In this case each floor would have its own independent access.
All usual mains services (except gas) are connected to the property. Telephone and IT cabling are installed in a dedicated comms room on the first floor.
The property is available as a whole or floor by floor, on a new effective full repairing lease for a term to be agreed.
Headline rental £16.00 per sq.ft. per annum.
Energy Performance Certificate
The property has an Energy Performance Rating within Band C (57). A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate can be obtained from the agents.
By appointment through Kingston CPC tel: 01543 414300 or Cushman & Wakefield tel: 0121 710 4636.
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:email@example.com
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.