Unit R Riverside Industrial Estate, Tamworth
Address: Unit R Riverside Industrial Estate, Fazeley, Tamworth, B78 3RW
Property ID: 3036
Property Type: Industrial/Warehouse
TO LET - 854.2 sq.m. (9,194.5 sq.ft.)
Industrial Premises To Let.
Riverside Industrial Estate is an established industrial and warehouse development to the south of Tamworth town centre, close to the A4091 and approximately 2.7 miles from the M42.
The Estate benefits from a prominent position fronting the B5404 Atherstone Street providing excellent visibility to passing traffic. Similarly, the Estate is situated just 1.2 miles from Ventura Retail Park and 1.4 from Tame Valley Industrial Estate.
A modern industrial/trade counter unit of steel portal frame construction. The property benefits from the following specification:
- Prominent road frontage onto Atherstone Street
- 4.58m minimum height to underside of haunch
- Rear level access loading door
- Concrete floor and low bay lighting
- Ground level offices with gas central heating, suspended ceiling and skirting trunking
- WC/wash facilities
- Adjacent forecourt for customer parking
Gross Internal Area: 519.3 sq.m. (5,589.7 sq.ft.)
Mezzanine: 334.9 sq.m. (3,604 sq.ft.)
The unit currently contains a mezzanine floor which can be removed subject to individual requirements.
The property is available on a new lease for a term to be agreed.
Energy Performance Certificate
The Energy Performance Rating is C (70). A copy of the certificate is available from the agents.
By appointment with the agents.
30 Bore Street • Lichfield • Staffordshire • WS13 6PQ
t: 01543 414300 • f: 01543 268096 • e:email@example.com
Kingston CPC Limited (trading as Kingston Commercial Property Consultants) conditions under which particulars are issued.
Kingston CPC for themselves, for any joint agents and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they give notice that:
- the particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lesses and do not constitute, nor constitute part of an offer or contract.
- all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occuption, and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- no person in the employment of Kingston CPC or any joint agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
- all rentals and prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.